To advise higher-net-worth individuals regarding effective wealth accumulation and management, income distribution, wealth transfer, and life insurance analysis. As the son of a farmer-turned-steelworker during the depression, Joe would often hear his father say, “When you don’t have money, you worry…and when you have money…you worry.” The point was—get your affairs in order—and stop worrying. Joe built his practice and ongoing service, so clients can have sense of security, while doing the things they enjoy the most.
Description of Abilities
- Assist clients in developing meaningful objectives to aid in effective wealth accumulation, wealth transfer, and life insurance
- Excellent listening skills
- Communicate complex concepts simply
- Develop creative, practical solutions to complex financial problems
- Possess forthrightness and integrity beyond reproach
- CFP® professionals have completed extensive training, experience requirements, and are held to rigorous ethical standards. As a CFP® professional, Joe acts as a fiduciary*** with his clients.
1982 - Present — Financial Planner with Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
- Member of The Ohio Contractor's Association
- The Million Dollar Round Table* qualifier
- International Association of Certified Financial Planners
- Cleveland Association of Insurance Financial Advisors
- Premier Partners**
- B.S.B.A., Youngstown State University, Magna Cum Laude, 1980, Accounting
- M.B.A., Cleveland State University, 1984
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, 1986
- Ongoing attendance at local, national, & international seminars
In his free time, Joe serves on boards of youth development organizations, acting as Vice President of the Cuyahoga Valley Youth Organization, and Program Director of the Brecksville Travel Baseball Association. He’s an avid golfer and senior men’s basketball player. His hobbies also include fitness, gardening, and caring for the family dog and parrot, Carmelo and Alvin.
*The Million Dollar Round Table membership is independently produced by The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®. Members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year and must also adhere to strict ethical standards. Joe applied for membership and paid a fee to be a member.
**The Premier Partners® Program represents a superior level of achievement earned by financial professionals and field managers for their commitment to client service, professionalism and business production.
***To the extent that I am providing you with investment advisory services, including either financial planning services or ongoing investment advice as part of an LFA investment advisory program (i.e., fee-based managed account) pursuant to a written agreement and related disclosures that describes this investment advisory relationship, I am acting in a fiduciary capacity related to those services under the federal securities laws, in particular the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.